Application Deadline: August 14th, 2020
Information Workshop: August 24th, 2020 – August 28th, 2020
Assessment Program schedule: September 14th, 2020 – October 2nd, 2020
If offered a full-time position with TD Bank, this job may transition to on-site work once the business believes it will be safe to do so.
This engagement will be conducted entirely virtually and will not need in person attendance.APPLY NOW
Specialisterne USA is a non-profit social enterprise that pioneered the Autism@Work movement in the US. We collaborate with corporations, universities, high schools, and community agencies to enhance recruiting by examining traditional recruiting, assessment, and on-boarding practices to help companies to employ work-ready neurodiverse talent. Specialisterne USA works to ensure every neurodiverse person who wants a job, gets a job.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
**Participation in the skills evaluation and assessment program is not employment and DOES NOT guarantee an offer for full time employment afterwards.
- Application deadline: August 14th, 2020
- Information Workshops: August 24th – August 28th, 2020
- Assessment Program schedule: September 14th – October 2nd, 2020
- Independent Work Assessment: September 14th– September 18th
- Group Work Assessment – SCRUM: September 21st – September 25th
- TD Bank Sandbox Project: September 28th – October 2nd
Attendance for Virtual Information Workshop and Virtual Assessment will be mandatory.
Hours of assessment will be discussed in Information Workshop.
This assessment will include remuneration which will be discussed in the Information Workshop.
Specialisterne USA is currently seeking autistic individuals to participate in the Specialisterne Autism@Work Information Workshop scheduled for the week of August 24th, 2020. Virtual attendance at the Information Workshop is mandatory to be considered.
Proof of diagnosis will be requested by the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation to be enrolled in job coaching services. Please be ready to provide documentation upon request.
Based on competency-based evaluation, candidates will be chosen to move forward in the assessment stage. If not chosen to move to the assessment stage, there will be an opportunity to connect with a local agency to support in further work readiness.
At the conclusion of the Specialisterne Autism@Work virtual assessment at TD Bank, accepted candidates will move directly to full time employment on a contingency basis (must pass drug and security clearance). Approximate hire date is October 19th 2020.
TD Bank University, Mt Laurel, NJAPPLY HERE
- Our Vision: Be the better bank
- Our Purpose: To enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues
- Our Shared Commitments:
- Think like a customer; provide legendary experiences and trusted advice
- Act like an owner; lead with integrity to drive business results and contribute to communities
- Execute with speed and impact; only take risks we can understand and manage
- Innovate with purpose; simplify the way we work
- Develop our colleagues; embrace diversity and respect one another
Business Intelligence & Rptg Analyst III
Job Description Summary
The Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst III provides specialized support and analytics to support business units.
- Understands Business Intelligence technologies, platforms and techniques to provide historical, current, and predictive views of business operations across multiple data sources and systems.
- SAS, SQL Server and Data Visualization knowledge required
- Python and R experience are a plus, but not required.
- Experience working with large amounts of structured and sometimes unstructured data to prepare summaries and reports.
- Focuses on short to medium-term (weekly-monthly), non-routine specialized/ complex issues and/or escalated matters
- Independently perform tasks
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
- Strong analytical and program solving skills
- Experience in business administration, statistical, mathematical, scientific or financial background (college, volunteer or certificate work in these fields apply as experience)
- Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience or interest in learning a variety of PC based analytical and reporting software packages
- Working knowledge of various data sources, tools and technologies used in preparing summaries and reports
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.APPLY NOW!