Application Deadline: April 10, 2020
Information Workshop: April 21 or 22, 2020
Assessment Program schedule: May 4 – May 29, 2020
[NOTE: Attendance in-person is typically mandatory, however this program may be conducted virtually in its entirety depending on evolving guidelines from the CDC regarding effective COVID-19 mitigation policies.]APPLY NOW
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook and on Twitter.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Specialisterne USA is a non-profit social enterprise that pioneered the Autism @ Work movement in the US. We collaborate with corporations, universities, high schools, and community agencies to enhance recruiting by examining traditional recruiting, training and on-boarding practices to help companies to employ work-ready neurodiverse talent. Specialisterne USA works to ensure every neurodiverse person who wants a job, gets a job.
JEVS Human Services has 1,000 employees and two dozen successful programs providing skills development, job readiness & career services, vocational rehabilitation, recovery services, adult residential and community participation services, and in-home personal assistance.
Specialisterne USA is currently seeking autistic individuals to participate in the Specialisterne Autism@Work Informational Workshop scheduled for April 21st and 22nd. Attendance at one of the two dates is mandatory to be considered, either virtually or in-person depending on latest guidance from the CDC regarding effective COVID-19 mitigation policies.
In order to move forward in the process, you must provide a JEVS representative a copy of your autism diagnosis during the Information Workshop.
Based on their interest, qualifications, and skills, certain individuals will be invited to participate in the Specialisterne Autism@Work pilot at TD Bank which will last four weeks. If unsuccessful, all candidates will have the opportunity to work with JEVS to further develop their work readiness skills.
There will be remuneration for the four-week session which will be discussed in the Information Workshop, April 21st and 22nd. The 4-week assessment will start on May 4th and conclude on May 29th, breaking for Memorial Day on May 25th. All candidates who agree to participate, must agree to attend every day of the 4-week assessment, virtually or in-person, from 9:00 – 5:00pm at TD Bank’s HQ in Mt Laurel. All transportation and accommodation if required will be paid by each individual participant. The remuneration may help towards the cost of those not living in commutable distances.
The training during the assessment will allow all participants to learn and apply Agile Scrum, as well as receive a Specialisterne Work Readiness Certification. On the conclusion of the Specialisterne Autism@Work pilot at TD Bank, successful candidates will move directly to full time employment on a contingency basis (must pass drug and security clearance).
[NOTE: Attendance in-person is typically mandatory, however this program may be conducted virtually in its entirety depending on evolving guidelines from the CDC regarding effective COVID-19 mitigation policies.]
- Application deadline: April 10, 2020
- Information Workshops: April 21 and 22, 2020
- Assessment Program schedule: May 4 – May 29, 2020
- Specialisterne Assessment (Individual Skills): May 4 – May 8
- Specialisterne Assessment (Training in Agile Scrum): May 11 – May 15
- Specialisterne Assessment (Training in Agile Cont. Attention to Detail): May 18 – May 22
- Specialisterne Assessment (TD Bank Team Work): May 26 – May 29
**Participation in the skills evaluation and assessment program is not employment and DOES NOT guarantee an offer for full time employment afterwards
Skills Evaluation, Assessment, and Selection Process
During the 4-week assessment, applicants for this pilot program will be evaluated, assessed and selected according to the standard Specialisterne methodology. The Informational Workshops will be conducted so applicants can be introduced to Specialisterne’s Assessment process as well as TD Bank and the positions that are available as part of this program.
Those demonstrating appropriate interest and aptitude at the workshops may be invited to participate in a four-week skills evaluation and assessment program in Mt Laurel, NJ. The slots available as part of this assessment are limited.
A committee of Specialisterne, JEVS and TD Bank employees will make the selection of the candidates for the four-week assessment. Those not selected for this assessment may elect to continue working with Specialisterne and JEVS, the community partner, in identifying alternative roles, programs and employment opportunities.
This four-week assessment will be remunerated, with all travel responsible by the individual candidates. Candidates who successfully complete the four-week Assessment will be able to add Agile Scrum and the Specialisterne Work Ready Certification to your resume.
Successful candidates will be offered full time jobs contingent upon successfully completing a background check.
**Participation in the skills evaluation and assessment program is not employment and DOES NOT guarantee an offer for full time employment afterwards.
All positions included in this program are FULL TIME positions.
TD Bank University, Mt Laurel, NJ
The application process for the Specialisterne Informational Workshops and for the Skills Evaluation and Assessment Program is managed by Specialisterne USA.
To submit your resume for the position you will need to:
- Please use the following naming convention when naming your documents First, Last, type of document. John Doe Resume.
*Please note, former applications to Specialisterne USA will not register you as applied to TD Bank.
Applications should be submitted no later than April 10, 2020APPLY BY APRIL 10, 2020
- Our Vision: Be the better bank
- Our Purpose: To enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues
- Our Shared Commitments:
- Think like a customer; provide legendary experiences and trusted advice
- Act like an owner; lead with integrity to drive business results and contribute to communities
- Execute with speed and impact; only take risks we can understand and manage
- Innovate with purpose; simplify the way we work
- Develop our colleagues; embrace diversity and respect one another
Business Intelligence & Rptg Analyst III
Job Description Summary
The Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst III provides specialized support and analytics to support business units.
- Understands Business Intelligence technologies, platforms and techniques to provide historical, current, and predictive views of business operations across multiple data sources and systems.
- SAS, SQL Server and Data Visualization knowledge preferred
- Python and R experience are a plus, but not required.
- Experience working with large amounts of structured and sometimes unstructured data to prepare summaries and reports.
- Focuses on short to medium-term (weekly-monthly), non-routine specialized/ complex issues and/or escalated matters
- Independently perform tasks
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
- Strong analytical and program solving skills
- Experience in business administration, statistical, mathematical, scientific or financial background (college, volunteer or certificate work in these fields apply as experience)
- Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience or interest in learning a variety of PC based analytical and reporting software packages
- Working knowledge of various data sources, tools and technologies used in preparing summaries and reports
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.APPLY NOW!